Here are some highlights of activities in school for this week:
Registration: If your children have not registered yet, please come to Room 409 this Sunday to complete your registration.
Class Withdrawal: Please be informed that no refund will be issued for any requests of withdrawal received on or after the day of 3rd class.
Jr High and Parker Damon building will open to ACLS families at 1:45 pm.
- Admin office is in Room 409.
- Help desk/Parent Duty Sign-in Desk: in the Jr High front lobby.
- Parents on duty will meet at the Parent Duty Sign-in Desk at 1:45pm. Please ensure that you have signed in with our security personnel before you perform your duty.
VERY IMPORTANT !!! - Please take notice
- In Jr. High building, please do not move any new funiture - tables and Chairs in the lobby area outside the cafeteria. These new tables and chairs must stay in their fixed locations.
- In Parker Damon building, please do not cross into the other half of the multipurpose room that is used as classroom. Don't touch anything in that classroom.
Use Facility Policy:
(Please be aware that any violation could jeopardize ACLS's rental privileges)
- Latex is strictly prohibited in Park Damon Building. Citrus products (such as oranges and orange juice) are strictly prohibited in JH building.
- No solicitation allowed during school hours.
- No food/beverage in the classroom/corridors anytime during the school except in big cafeteria and the designated places;
- No running/chasing/ screaming/sport in the corridors/lobby/cafeteria;
- Do not mark on the Wall/smart-Board/Desk in the classroom;
- Do not use or remove any supplies as well as personal belongings in the classroom;
- Pick-up and drop-off must be along counter-clock of circle in front of Jr High, no parking on the driveway.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at ACLS on Sunday, Oct. 2!
Xiangdong Xu and Xia Man
Principals of ACLS