The Celebration is free, but food tickets are required. You could choose to pay online via your PayPal account or with a credit card. Please follow this link to purchase dinner tickets online: http://acls2017gala.eventdove.com/.
You could also purchase dinner tickets in the front lobby when the school is in session (1/8, 1/15 and 1/22).
The Timetable of Celebration Activities:
- 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. in the Lobby and cafeteria of ABRHS Auditorium building --- Entertainment & Chinese Culture Activities, CSL(Chinese as Second Language) open class for the culture of celebrating New Year, Propaganda of new student enrollment;
- 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria of ABRHS Auditorium building --- Traditional Chinese Food (tickets are required / see two ways of purchasing dinner tickets above)
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the ABRHS Auditorium --- Gala Chinese New Year performances featuring traditional and ethnic singing, traditional Chinese musical instruments performances, and traditional Chinese talk show. Children under the age of 5 are not admitted.
Spring Online Registration (12/20-1/15/2017): The Spring online registration started on 12/20. It will be closed at 11:59 pm on 1/15/2017. There will be no walk-in registration until Feb. 5th, 2017 (the 1st day of Spring semester). Please stop by room 409 if you have any questions regarding Spring registration.
In order for your family to be considered as COMPLETED for Spring registration, please ensure the following two things are done:
- Full tuition payment must be received no later than January 22, 2017.
- Your family has selected parent duty or has agreed to pay the parent duty fee ($35);
Tuition Payment: You are encouraged to use online PayPal method for tuition payment. You may also bring check/cash room 409 starting on 1/8/2017 when ACLS is in session (2:30 - 4:30 PM, Room 409, RJ Grey Junior High School).
Class Changes: Classes (language and culture) for all existing students in Fall 2016 are rolled over to Spring 2017. Please stop by room 409 to talk with the Deans of Language or/and Culture Program if you’d like to transfer to or register into different classes.
Withdrawal: Each family should login into its own account to complete withdrawal process if their child is unable to attend ACLS in Spring 2017.
Update Family Account/Contact: Please take a look at your account information in the school system and ensure it is up-to-date, including home address, email account and phone number(s).
ACLS Partner News & Events:
• Help desk/Parent Duty Sign-in Desk: in the Jr High front lobby.
• Parents on duty will meet at the Parent Duty Sign-in Desk at 1:45pm. Please ensure that you have signed in with our security personnel before you perform your duty.
VERY IMPORTANT !!! - Please take notice
- In Jr. High building, please do not move any new funiture - tables and Chairs in the lobby area outside the cafeteria. These new tables and chairs must stay in their fixed locations.
- In Parker Damon building, please do not cross into the other half of the multipurpose room that is used as classroom. Don't touch anything in that classroom.
Please help to remind our children to follow the Use Facility Policy when school is in session. Every effort to preserve the classroom environment, in particular not using or removing any supplies as well as personal belongings in the classroom is greatly appreciated. This will help reflect our appreciation to both schools' and Community Education's long-term support. Please be aware that any violation could jeopardize ACLS's rental privileges.
Use Facility Policy:
• No solicitation allowed during school hours.
• No food/beverage in the classroom/corridors anytime during the school except in big cafeteria and the designated places;
• No running/chasing/ screaming/sport in the corridors/lobby/cafeteria;
• Do not mark on the Wall/smart-Board/Desk in the classroom;
• Do not use or remove any supplies as well as personal belongings in the classroom;
• Pick-up and drop-off must be along counter-clock of circle in front of Jr High, no parking on the driveway.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, and/or suggestions. You are always welcome to talk to us directly in Room 409 while the school is in session. We look forward to seeing you at ACLS this Sunday!
Xiangdong Xu and Xia Man
Principals of ACLS