We would like to invite you to join us to celebrate our students' achievements. In addition to the performances prepared by our language and culture classes, there will be reports from Parent Council and School Board, announcement for various awards, and Graduation Ceremony.
Nomination of Good School Realty Award
Online registration for Fall 2017 (5/21-6/18/2017)
Online registration for Fall 2017 will open on 5/21/2017 for four weeks. 6/18/17 is our last day of school. We encourage all families to pay their tuition fees through PayPal online payment. There are a few advantages for you to use PayPal: 1) you can pay anywhere and whenever to avoid the late payment charge; 2) PayPal keeps good records for every payment; 3) lessens the workload for the school admin team.
• Help desk/Parent Duty Sign-in Desk: in the Jr High front lobby.
• Parents on duty will meet at the Parent Duty Sign-in Desk at 1:45pm. Please ensure that you have signed in with our security personnel before you perform your duty.
VERY IMPORTANT !!! - Please take notice
- In Jr. High building, please do not move any new funiture - tables and Chairs in the lobby area outside the cafeteria. These new tables and chairs must stay in their fixed locations.
- In Parker Damon building, please do not cross into the other half of the multipurpose room that is used as classroom. Don't touch anything in that classroom.
Please help to remind our children to follow the Use Facility Policy when school is in session. Every effort to preserve the classroom environment, in particular not using or removing any supplies as well as personal belongings in the classroom is greatly appreciated. This will help reflect our appreciation to both schools' and Community Education's long-term support. Please be aware that any violation could jeopardize ACLS's rental privileges.
Use Facility Policy:
• No solicitation allowed during school hours.
• No food/beverage in the classroom/corridors anytime during the school except in big cafeteria and the designated places;
• No running/chasing/ screaming/sport in the corridors/lobby/cafeteria;
• Do not mark on the Wall/smart-Board/Desk in the classroom;
• Do not use or remove any supplies as well as personal belongings in the classroom;
• Pick-up and drop-off must be along counter-clock of circle in front of Jr High, no parking on the driveway.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, and/or suggestions. You are always welcome to talk to us directly in Room 409 while the school is in session. We look forward to seeing you at ACLS this Sunday!
Xiangdong Xu and Xia Man
Principals of ACLS