Dear ACLS families,
We will have a normal school day this Sunday, May 19, 2013. ACLS will use the main entrance to access JH.
Please note that we added Latex free for PD and JH buildings to our school policy.
请注意: 中文学校租用的两所校舍(Parker Damon 和初中）均严禁橡胶及乳胶制品。请大家不要将任何含橡胶及乳胶的物品（如气球，手套等）带入楼内。谢谢大家合作。
Please read other ongoing and upcoming events of our school below:
Parent Forum and Open Discussion on A-B Regionalization Expansion will be held at room 404 from 3:45 to 4:45pm. Dennis Bruce, the Chairman of Acton Public School Committee, will give a presentation on the proposal to expand our regional school system to include grades PK-12. Please come and join the discussion on Sunday. A Special Town Meeting and Vote will be held on June 3rd.
Nomination of Good School Realty Award for Best ACLS Teachers and Admin Member started three weeks ago. You can nominate by either email
or paper. The nomination form will be available in the lobby of south entrance this Sunday during school hours, and this would be the last date when you can cast paper ballot. Email nomination is to be accepted till May 26th. We thank Good School Realty for continuing to support ACLS.
ACLS 10th anniversary award claim is scheduled this Sunday in the front lobby of JH. Please make an effort to come and claim your award certificate and/or gifts. This will be the last chance to claim awards. Any unclaimed awards after May 19 will be disposed of in ACLS's discretion.
- Graduation ceremony and year-end performance is scheduled for Saturday, June 1st at ABRHS. Preparations are well underway by classroom teachers, students, and many volunteers. Detailed program schedule will be available soon. As a result, there will be no class on June 2nd.
- Online registration for the fall semester for existing ACLS students will open on May 26; for new (and existing) students will open on June 2nd. Walk in registration will start on June 9. Detailed information on fall semester registration will be sent by ACLS registration soon.
Please note that we added Latex free for PD and JH buildings to the following school policy. Please review it with your child.
Use Facility Policy （学校场地设施使用准则）:
(Please be aware of that any violation could jeopardize ACLS's rental privileges)
- Latex is strictly prohibited in Park Damon and JH Buildings. Citrus products (such as oranges and orange juice) are also prohibited in JH building. 【中文学校租用的两所校舍(Parker Damon 和初中）均严禁橡胶及乳胶制品。请大家不要将任何含橡胶及乳胶的物品（如气球，手套等）带入楼内】
- No food/beverage in the classroom/corridors anytime during the school except in big cafeteria and the designated places;
- No running/chasing/ screaming/sport in the corridors/lobby/ cafeteria during the break;
- Do not mark on the Wall/smart-Board/Desk in the classroom;
- Do not use or move any supplies as well as personal belongings in the classroom
- Pick-up and drop-off must be along counter-clock of circle in front of Jr High, no parking on the driveway. Please strictly follow the guidance of our security personnel.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Rixin Li and Lixin Sun,
Principals of ACLS